Amazing - I have actually managed to wake up at the reasonable time of 5am (even though I had to force myself to go back to sleep at 2am). I was so worried that I would still be stuck on Singapore time, and be forced to take another day of leave from work today.
Since I am up and have nothing better to do at the moment (I was contemplating going running but decided against it as I wanted to be around when Nik wakes up), I thought I would embed a Youtube clip of my favourite song at the moment from John Mayer - who incidentally is still my favourite singer/songwriter even though there have been a flood of them lately! The song is called Say and it is from the recent movie "The Bucket List":
My favourite 2 verses from the song:
"Walkin' like a one man army,
Fightin' with the shadows in your head.
Livin' up the same old moment
Knowin' you'd be better off instead
If you could only...Say what you need to say
Have no fear for givin' in.
Have no fear for giving over.
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again."
Heh, maybe I should "say what I need to say" later and demand a pay rise!
I can't wait for John Mayer's concert at Hyde Park in June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're rite, very uncharacteristic weather. looks gorgeous though!
Post a Comment