I am now at the airport with my trusty Macbook, sipping a Spinelli's Hot Chocolate (which cannot be found in London). My last hours in Singapore were spent eating Changi Village Nasi Lemak and Chicken Chop from the Western Food Stall.
What I will miss most about being in Singapore is best exemplified by the last 30 minutes at Vik and Thumbelina's apartment. Thumbelina and BF were driving out to the petrol station to pick up some groceries and to fill up petrol. They had gone downstairs to the carpark when I rushed to the balcony and yelled (within earshot of the entire estate) "Are you buying ribbed or non-ribbed?"
Thumbelina (confused): Huh?
Me: Ribbed or non-ribbed?
Thumbelina (having understood): Arrrggghhh!!!!
(Short Pause)
BF (yells from the car): Ribbed!
Me and Vik: Hahahahahahahaha
I shall truly miss all of you who have made my trip back to Singapore so great this time round!
No comments:
Post a Comment