Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Back in London

Am now back in the land of Big Ben, tube strikes and (apparently) earthquakes! I must say that it felt as if the journey was never going to end - Total travel time (door to door) was about 25 hours!

In any case, the weather was so (uncharacteristically for London) stunning that I decided to ignore my fatigue and head out for a run in my neighbourhood. Brought out my camera as well to get some shots:






I also finally received my voucher from my firm that allows me to get my bike at a discount - which incidentally was my long awaited birthday present from a whole bunch of you!

Will post pics of the bike as soon as I get it!

I must admit that I am quite surprised about how OK I am feeling about being back in London. I was certainly much more reluctant to leave Singapore yesteday, but now I am just keen to get back into the groove of things here!

Also, can't wait to see Nik again!

No comments: