On a side note, Nik has developed a crush for a blonde hunk. He is scattered about the photos below. Hint: Look out for the long blonde locks! I give up - I know I can't compete with someone who looks that cute...
Saturday, 23 August 2008
Celebration!
Maya and Aaron got married last Sunday! The religous ceremony was fantastic for the fact that it was so personal and jovial! As soon as the marriage ceremony was completed, Aaron stamped on glass, the Rabbi exclaimed "Mazal Tov!", and the band started playing. What a fantastic way to break the tension and start your married life together.
On a side note, Nik has developed a crush for a blonde hunk. He is scattered about the photos below. Hint: Look out for the long blonde locks! I give up - I know I can't compete with someone who looks that cute...


























On a side note, Nik has developed a crush for a blonde hunk. He is scattered about the photos below. Hint: Look out for the long blonde locks! I give up - I know I can't compete with someone who looks that cute...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh the hunk is cuuuuuute! maya looked radiant, and both you and nik looked really nice :)
Post a Comment