Sunday, 11 May 2008

The Sun is Shining

Partly because I am feeling quite lazy, and also because I think this song is quite apt, I am simply going to post the verses of Bob Marley's "The Sun is Shining". Think it pretty much describes the weekend just passed!

sun is shining, the weather is sweet
make you want to move your dancing feet
to the rescue, here i am
want you to know, y'all, where i stand

when the morning gathers the rainbow
want you to know i'm a rainbow too
so, to the rescue here i am
want you to know just if you can
where i stand, know, know, know, know, know

Play this version by Finley Quaye while looking at the photos. Those of you whom I spent the weekend with will know what I mean. There is a wicked remix of Bob Marley's original playing on Capital FM at the moment, but I can't seem to locate the Youtube clip.



And the photos...







No comments: